Saturday, May 2, 2009

NSD!!

I am one happy puppycat!

Today is National Scrapbooking Day and in honor of it, my friend and I made a sojourn out to Steinbach to visit The Scrapbook Cottage to make a few purchases! I had been saving my roubles for just such an occasion as I am normally very frugal when it comes to purchasing scrap stuff. and I spent more money than I had intended but shhh, don't tell.

Recently, I have been coveting some items from the Jenni Bowlin Studio and I was tickled pink to find the Cottage had a wide variety of items from said collection!! I picked up this:
and this which I am *so* thrilled about:

And okay, should I mention my Maya Road purchase? Well, all right, I will, since you insist:

These stamps are going to be perfect for using in my Project 365 album! I also got the Sheers: A Year to Remember - Brown and Cream.

Some other purchases include stuff from 7 Gypsies, Tim Holtz (the Grunge King), Scenic Route and a few others. If you need more specifics, let me know but until then, Happy Scrapping!


1 comment:

Scott said...

What am I gonna do with a LOVE bingo card? LOVE has only 4 letters. It's bingo blasphemy.