Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cough, cough, hack, hack

I'm sick. I hate germs. They are evil incarnate.

I was going to blog about some senseless stuff that's going on in our world today but I don't know if I can. Or maybe I can. When I was a kid, or at least younger, I went to parties and stuff and nobody got stabbed, shot or beaten down. Or, maybe people did but you just didn't hear much about it, I don't know. Maybe media is so big now, that you just hear more about these senseless acts of violence that are being committed. I just know that my friends and I always seemed to make it home intact from any New Year's Eve party we attended. Parents are not supposed to outlive their children and as a parent, I hope never to have to deal with that. My heart goes out to any family having to bury their children. What an awful thing to have to deal with.

I finished my first book of the New Year. Amazonia by James Rollins. If you've never read a James Rollins novel yet, I highly recommend them. Action packed right from beginning to end. Go on, pick up a book now and start reading.

Yesterday, I hid a cache while out hiking with my son! It was a beautiful day out and we had a blast. The new cache is called Snow Along the Seine and was hidden as part of the MBGA's winter Blizzard hiding event! The cache is not far from the already existing cache called Woody. I'm hoping to maybe place another cache in the area soon to really make it worth while for people to come out to this area. I have another cache I'd like to place in another area of the city but I haven't been out to the particular area to see if it is viable. I think a micro would be okay at least but I've as yet confirmed that.

That B all!

No comments: