Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let's Get Organized!



I love this and I love the web! One of my "goals" for the year is to be more organized, and less cluttered and I've discovered 2 challenges to help me with this. (my word of the year should have been challenge I tell ya).


Amy over at The Finer Things has decided to do a 730 in 365 days declutter challenge. Make your home lighter by getting rid of 2 items/things per day (give or take). While I didn't sign up until today, I have been doing this since January started. Little things, maybe but none the less, I'm getting rid of it. Here's my motivation to really get going on this - I'll post updates and keep track right here on this blog!




Yesterday I came across this: The Organizing Challenge. The goal is to tackle a room or small area of your house during the month of February and have it in top notch shape by the end of the month. My scrapbooking room is in dire need of a good cleaning/organizing so this is perfect too!
Join me! I seem to be asking that a lot lately. LOL!

No comments: