Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Join the Revolution!!

In November, I stumbled across this awesome website called The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans! They are a great group of women (and men) who are on a journey to better themselves physically and lose weight with the help and support of each other. Some are runners, some are walkers but they all are fighting a battle with themselves.

Since I joined the 'hood, I've participated in 2 challenges to help me better myself. I've pushed myself just a bit further and felt that much better about myself!

And now, starting tomorrow (Dec 30) is a new challenge, a Revolution if you will! They are being very secretive on the details but it starts tomorrow and I encourage you to join with me and Re-think your Shrink! I assure you you won't regret it!

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

haha! great post, i'm so glad you're here with us!! let the shrinking begin!