- Dollarama - Must buy stuff for Teacher/Staff Appreciation next week (as well as some other things). Some items to purchase include, but not limited to: bowls, wooden back scratchers, goodies for my daughter's Valentine's goody bags for her classmates, prize for Bowling event Sunday....I reserve the right to amend this list as needed. Done
- Go to bowling alley to confirm number of people attending event and discuss payment options.
- PAC Agenda for meeting next Monday.
- Put together last month's minutes for distribution at school. Done
- Minutes from Review Meeting this past Monday need to be sent in to the Committee Chair.
- Campbell's soup labels - must submit the label deposit form and sort through the zillion labels I have sitting at home. If anybody wants to donate Campbell's soup labels, I'm your (Wo)Man. Send them to me.
- MBGA meeting next Tuesday.
- Saturday: bowling, 2 playdates, company over Saturday nite. (Woot, games nite)
- Sunday: McDonald's, playdate, bowling and errands for Staff Week (re: balloon bouquet, yogurt sundae goodies, and flowers to be purchased)
- Pack up my iPod to send back for repair. Done
- Next Thurs: get my passport, volunteer at school, drive 'rents to airport.
- Friday: take car in for service (which reminds me, I need to phone the dealer) and mebbe cache in the afternoon!
- Phone Round Table re: MBGA birthday nite Done and booked.
- Submit listing for MBGA birthday nite
- Geocaching interview tomorrow! Done
- Yay for going out with a friend tomorrow nite! Instead of an oreo shake, I might need a margarita. Done
- Research "Modern Canadian Inventions" for Tana's Brownie badge and plan scavenger hunt around learning about it. Her and a friend, not me. The learning, that is.
And by doing this, I just added another item to my To Do List. Sigh.
See ya on the flip side!